[Mm-friends] news from around the industry will be highlighted on Main Menu for May 2, 2014

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Wed Apr 30 22:55:39 EDT 2014

On this week's Main Menu, we conclude our coverage of new products released
at the CSUN 2014 conference thanks to coverage from the SeroTalk Podcast
Network.  This week, we hear about the latest from Code Factory, GW Micro,
Bookshare, Freedom Scientific, AI Squared, APH, and Dolphin.  We hope these
interviews conducted at this year's CSUN conference will bring you
up-to-date on the latest assistive technology news, and Main Menu would like
to thank the SeroTalk Podcast Network for allowing us to rebroadcast some of
their excellent CSUN coverage.  If you would like to hear any other
interviews they conducted at this year's conference, please visit:
http://www.serotek.com/spn

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.
Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe <mailto:mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org>
@acbradio.org