[Mm-friends] Goldwave continues to highlight Main Menu this week

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Wed Aug 27 23:21:55 EDT 2014

Interested in recording classes, lectures, conferences, or family events and
then editing those recordings into a high quality file?  Interested in
submitting a demonstration or interview to Main Menu?  Catch this week's
Main Menu to find out more about the Goldwave sound editor in our next
segment of the Goldwave class with Tim Cumings and Daren Duff.  This week,
we teach you more about effects and introduce you to mixing files.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.
Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
iOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow Main Menu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org