[Mm-friends] More New Features In Yosemite and Developing Apps For iOS Highlighted On MainMenu This Week...

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:54:56 EST 2014

On MainMenu this week we will learn more about Yosemite for Mac and learn
more about how to develop apps for iOS.

Nicolas Acasta brings us part two of his series on developing apps for iOS.

David Woodbridge shows us how to change our Yosemite password to our Apple
id.

And, then he shows us how to use our iPhone with iTunes 12 on the Mac.

Don't miss the show for December 19th. It will be our holiday show and we
have a lot of special things planned to make it a very special show that you
will not want to miss...

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org