[Mm-friends] [Radio-announce] [Friends] Welcome To 2014 On MainMenu

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Fri Jan 3 13:19:00 EST 2014

Hi Chris,
Since each of the GW tutorials was over an hour long, we had to split them
up into shorter segments to fit within the one hour time limit of Main Menu.
There are only two parts to this tutorial, and if you wish to listen to the
entire presentation it can be found at:
http://www.gwmicro.com/training
Thanks,

Chase Crispin