[Mm-friends] Whether It Is Android or iOS We Have You Covered This Week On MainMenu

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:31:28 EST 2014

MainMenu goes mobile again this week...

MainMenu staff member Shane Davidson interviews a representative from Odin
Mobile about their services and training for the Nexus 4 Android phone and
support for blind users.

And, MainMenu staff member David Woodbridge brings us a review and
demonstration of the many features usable with a bluetooth keyboard with
your iDevice.

Whether it is Android or iOS we have you covered this week here on MainMenu.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org