[Mm-friends] Whether It Is Android or iOS We Have You Covered ThisWeek On MainMenu

Ron Weeks weeks3182 at cox.net
Thu Jan 9 11:29:19 EST 2014

thank you very much David.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Tanner
  To: friends at acbradio.org ; radio-announce at acbradio.org ; mm-friends at acbradio.org
  Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:31 PM
  Subject: [Mm-friends] Whether It Is Android or iOS We Have You Covered ThisWeek On MainMenu

  MainMenu goes mobile again this week...

  MainMenu staff member Shane Davidson interviews a representative from Odin Mobile about their services and training for the Nexus 4 Android phone and support for blind users.

  And, MainMenu staff member David Woodbridge brings us a review and demonstration of the many features usable with a bluetooth keyboard with your iDevice.

  Whether it is Android or iOS we have you covered this week here on MainMenu.

  Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

  http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

  ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047 and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

  Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the world.

  http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

  Visit the Main Menu website at

  http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

  Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

  http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

  Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

  mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org