[Mm-friends] Main Menu review for the M Braille application

Marlaina Lieberg 1guidedog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:23:06 EST 2014

Luis,

I believe Main Menu aired that; if so, would one of the Main Menu Team direct Luis to the correct download?  I can’t recall if I heard it here on ACB Radio, or if I got it from David’s podcast feed.  David has granted ACB Radio permission to use his materials for quite some time, so I just can’t remember where I first heard it.

Thanks for listening to ACB Radio!

Marlaina Lieberg, Second Vice President
American Council of the Blind
Project Director, ACB Radio