[Mm-friends] Descriptive Vidio Service and Much More This Week On MainMenu

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:02:24 EDT 2014

Keeping you informed is our business here at MainMenu...

Kevin Shaw from Zagga Entertainment introduces us to a new descriptive video
service that they are developing, and tells you how you can become involved.

And, we feature a new tutorial from GW Micro on using Window-Eyes with
Microsoft Outlook 2013.  We thank the fine folks at AI Squared.com for
allowing us to air this first part of a two part tutorial on Window-Eyes
with Outlook 2013.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org