[Mm-friends] Apple WWDC Announcements and Microsoft Outlook Tips Highlight main Menu this Week

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Thu Jun 12 23:12:05 EDT 2014

On this week's Main Menu, we rebroadcast a recent Tech Doctor podcast
detailing the announcements made by Apple at last weeks WWDC Conference.  We
thank the Tech Doctor for letting us air this podcast, and we look forward
to bringing you many demonstrations on the new updates from Apple once they
are released this fall.  After the conclusion of WWDC coverage, we wrap up
the GW Micro webinar on using Microsoft Outlook with window Eyes.  Even if
you are not a Window Eyes user, you will find many tips on using Outlook
within this webinar which we began to air last week.  Main Menu would like
to thank GW Micro for allowing us to air their excellent training on
Outlook.  To find more training available from GW Micro, visit the GW Micro
Training Department at:
http://www.gwmicro.com/training

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.
Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org