[Mm-friends] hadleyschool

Brian Sackrider n8mnx at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 19:50:43 EST 2014

     Hadley school does offer a very wide verity of courses it's a
corispondence school your exams are oppend book and you have to complete
a lesson before going on to the next lesson.  It's really not for me
because the pace is to slow in that the turn arround time is to long so
for example somthing that I could learn in a few inutes would take
several weeks or months.  I don't want to discourage you it seems to be
geered more for the slower learner and thats not a bash if you fit that
catagory but that is not for me so good luck if you deside to try them.
Brian Sackrider