[Mm-friends] coverage of the recent happenings at Serotek

Stefan Slucki gracedman at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 24 00:22:29 EST 2014

Hi Brett,
I think that topic isn't appropriate for this program. Without wishing to
sound clever or dismissive, it sounds exactly like the type of thing for a
serotalk podcast perhaps an eyes-on-success or some other program but not
mainmenu that's my opinion.

Cheers,
Stefan Slucki.

Marlena and other wise heads are on this list and will surely give good
counsel.