[Mm-friends] coverage of the recent happenings at Serotek

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:09:10 EST 2014

 Thank you Larry, we must understand that it is easy to say a lot of things and I have already seen a number of things misquoted about this story in various places. We will stick with the facts and report new products for a Ceretec and any other information that we feel is of importance in interest to the community

David Tanner

From my iPhone 6