[Mm-friends] my tuner radio

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:42:28 EST 2014

I would definitely second that recommendation. I have used it for years and find it to be about as good as any. As far as the my tuner radio when I downloaded it earlier today and ran it it's almost totally on accessible I could get nothing to work using voice over on my iPhone six. Sorry about the bad news

David Tanner

From my iPhone 6