[Mm-friends] I want to have a show on ACB Radio.

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:42:45 EDT 2014

Lary Turnbull.

..

Sighted and blind people, here's where you can find me: the Stairs Leading To Heaven Christian Conference Line, 712-432-4808, Room 9; the new-and-improved K-Fone Interactive System, 970-610-5000, wait for the opening prompt after the welcome greeting, to get your new account and password, press 2, Pound, filling out the entire application,  including the questionnaire, (all answers are kept confidential!), or go to www.kfone.net to apply for an account; talking Dodger baseball, lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, and click on Directory of Lists; my chat group, erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com, or go to www.emissives.com, the Eric Calhoun Magazine, (under development), to subscribe, send an email to eric at pmpmail.com, and put Subscribe in the Subject Line, and on Facebook at eric at pmpmail.com.  Special Notices for the Eric Calhoun Magazine must be free and legal.  We reserve the right to turn away a Special Notice if it does not meet our guid
 elines: 1.  Only one Pen-Pal ad or Special Notice per reader within a 30-day period, and, 2.  Your Notice cannot be a paid advertisement.  The magazine is free in your email, but donations will not be turned down.  Remember!  You are the star of the show!  Try to be good to each other!  You deserve it!