[Mm-friends] September Means New Things Are Happening - So Come See What Is New On MainMenu This Week...

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:23:00 EDT 2014

The excitement is rising for a lot of new tech in the next couple of months,
and we highlight a little of what will be happening in the coming week.
Then we learn all about iBlink Radio, and learn more of the features of
goldwave as MainMenu features these two informative segments for you this
week.

Scott Davert brings us a demonstration of the new iBlink Radio for Mac
thanks to the fine folks at www.applevis.com.

And, Daren Duff and Tim Cumings continue their class on using the Gold Wave
Sound Editor.

We will see you next week to start our coverage of all that is new in the
latest tech this September.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can iteract with other Main Menu listeners and
the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.orgn