[Mm-friends] Regarding the audio film.

Chetan Sagar chetansagar7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 01:36:42 EDT 2015

Hi friends,

This is Chetan Sagar from India.

Folks, i would like to share one audio film which my friend Miss. Aishwarya Pillai who is from hyderabad India has directed for her company.
the 16 minits audio film is very motivating, it will inspire to many peoples.

i humblly request everyone to please give your 16 minits of your life to listen the film and give your feedback to my friend.

title of the film :
I'm possible.

link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BDmEoNci1g

Dear folks, you can give your valuable feedback to her e-mail ID given below because she is not in the group for that.

your feedback will be highly appreciated.

her e-mail ID:

aishwarya3711 at gmail.com

may god bless to all :)

Regards,
Chetan Sagar.
Music composer, Sound editor and computer instructor.
Skype ID:
chetansagar7
e-mail ID:
chetansagar7 at gmail.com