[Mm-friends] On MainMenu For August 7 2015 - More About Dolphin Guide and The New Mac Book 12 Inch Computer

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:03:18 EDT 2015

On MainMenu for the week of August 7 thru August 14 2015 we bring you two
mor segments on separate parts of the Dolphin Guide, and much more...

MainMenu host David Tanner shows us around in the Dolphin Guide address book
and we find out how to add new people and companies to our address book,
look through the book, delete someone from our address book, and many other
things we can do using the address book.

Next David will show us the appointment calendar in Dolphin Guide and we
will find out how to add appointments to the calendar, how to find out what
what appointments are on our calendar and what times and days are free in
case we need to set a new appointment in our calendar.

Then MainMenu staff member David Woodbridge takes us on a demonstration of
the recently released Apple Mac Book just released in spring 2015.  This
small 12 inch little computer might be just what you have been looking for,
and after David gives us a good look you will have a better idea if this
what you are looking for in your next computer.

And, then David brings us a demonstration of using the phone app on your
Apple Watch.

If you have installed Windows 10 you will want to know that Microsoft has
released the first update to Windows 10 on August 5th, and you will want to
check Windows update on your system to download this new update.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org