[Mm-friends] What's happening this week on Main Menu for December 11, 2015

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:09:56 EST 2015

Greetings, listeners!

On this week’s episode of Main Menu, we’re going to continue right where we left off in our discussion of Windows 10. At the end of last week’s show, the focus began to shift onto what is called the Insider’s Program. Jeff Bishop, Michael Lauf, Bill Sparks, and your cohosts, Randy Rusnak and I go into some other bits, afterward, regarding Windows Mail, Cortana — the virtual assistant in Windows 10, and helpful tools you may wish to have available when you need them.

That’s not all, though. We have some demos for you. First, Randy will demonstrate and discuss the use of something called the Talking Pill Reminder. It can be bought outright from Walgreens Pharmacy or it can be obtained for free with proof of disability.

Next, I come to you with the first in a series I call Macademia. Yes, a play on the words “Mac” and “academia.” In this demo, I explain what I hope to bring to you in this series and demonstrate how you can more efficiently access mailboxes in Apple Mail using keystrokes.

Lastly, Randy is back to talk about and demonstrate a very neat iOS app called CloudPlayer.

Thank you and happy listening!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>