[Mm-friends] This week on Main Menu for 12/18/2015: Do you hear what I hear?

Lynne Tatum techlynne46 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:37:12 EST 2015

Fabulous! Really enjoying ours. Will be listening for tips and tricks. so far, my faves are playing random music, Cat facts and daily word.
Thanks much!
Lynnette
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:17 AM
To: mm-friends at acbradio.org
Subject: [Mm-friends] This week on Main Menu for 12/18/2015: Do you hear what I hear?

Hello, Main Menu fans!

There’s an echo in the room — and Amazon Echo, that is. You’ll be hearing all about it on this week’s show. Our past guest, Lynne Tatum, suggested we cover it on an upcoming show. Thanks, Lynne, for the great idea.

Randy and I begin by describing the unit. We then go into talking about setting up the unit, followed by highlights of the many things you can do with the Echo, AKA Alexa. News, weather, music, entertainment, facts, not to mention timers and alarms or controlling Internet-connected household appliances — there’s so much one can accomplish. And the list continues to grow as Amazon and third parties constantly add new features.

Afterward, we give listeners a look at the companion iOS app.

You can listen tonight at 9PM Eastern on ACB Radio Mainstream by pointing your browser to:

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream/

or use the new ACB Link iOS app. You can also listen by phone. Call

(605) 475-8130

We thank you for listening. Enjoy the show!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>

Find me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.