[Mm-friends] Contracted Braille books

John Diakogeorgiou jdiakoge2584 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:18:15 EST 2015

I can't see anyone removing books just because they are not in the new
standard. Can you imagine how many thousands of hours would go to
waste.
I did not listen to the show but plan to do so. I don't like the new
code because it takes away several contractions which make it even
slower to read braille. Books in hard copy are already big enough!
Instead of making changes which make books larger they should have
looked at the French code which is much better thought out. Even grade
three is better.