[Mm-friends] Braille Books on Bard that are in UEB

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 18:08:47 EST 2015

Hi folks,

If you use Bard and have a Braille display or note taker, here are some
books from CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) that you can
download and practice reading in UEB. Some are children's books, some
aren't; all I've read thus far are quite interesting. You can find them
by doing a search for CNIB on the main Bard page. There are others from
other agencies with book numbers starting with BRE, but I don't know
what type of Braille is used.

Negotiating with the dead: a writer on writing BRE00015

A walk on the tundra BRE00016

Eyes of the blind / BRE00017

Kids of Kabul :: living bravely through a never-ending war BRE00018

Margaret and the moth tree / BRE00019

Ru BRE00020

The opposite of tidy :: how do you come clean when your life is a mess?
BRE00021