[Mm-friends] UEB Presentation

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:53:44 EST 2015

Jose,

You and any others who are interested in an organization which advocates against the adoption of UEB may be interested in looking into the Alliance for Braille Literacy (ABL), which was organized for this purpose by former ACB President Chris Gray along with others. Their Web site is: http://www.all4braille.org.