[Mm-friends] Comments for David Woodbridge

nikki nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:37:50 EST 2015

Hi,
I do not know how he does the tutorials.
You can find the tutorials that are played on main menu, plus
more on the apple vis web site in the podcasts section.
If you have either an iDevice or mac i think you should use the
iBlink Radio app.  This is an app that provides blindness
resources.  To view main menu shows, open the app, go to
podcasts, and go to the main menu section.  For apple vis, same,
open the app, go to podcasts, then click  apple vis.
If you have a stream, bookport plus, or any media plyer that
supports podcasts, go to your podcast manager and search for main
menu or apple vis.
Thank you,
Nikki