[Mm-friends] Reminder: The Desert Skies show airs this Saturday with a great giveaway - VoiceDream Writer!!!

Stefan Slucki gracedman at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 24 20:39:23 EST 2015

Hello Jeff and list members,
I know this message might sound a bit mean-spirited but ... this list is
about MainMenu not other ACB shows. I think you are setting a precedent
here, advertising your show and then sending a tweat-type reminder.
Personally, I don't want to see this kind of post on this list.
Perhaps others aren't fussed about it but it could lead to all sorts of
other similar ACB posts, now couldn't it? There is a general ACB
announcement list isn't there?

I realise the hook for this posting is the give-away of the IOS device but
that's beside the point in my opinion.

Just my thoughts.

Regards and I hope you have a good program.

Stefan Slucki.