[Mm-friends] Please continue convention replays

frank cuta cuta at bentonrea.com
Tue Jul 14 01:21:15 EDT 2015

The  Dallas convention had  lots of  great programming  unfortunately often
several good presentations were being made simultaneously.   Since returning
home I have managed to catch several recordings of these missed
presentations  because they were still being rebroadcast on Sunday.  Would
it be possible to continue these rebroadcasts for a few  more days  on the
live event channel.  There is still more material that I missed and would
seriously like to  hear.

Thanks
Frank Cuta