[Mm-friends] It's Android this week! FW: [Mm-staff] This week on Main Menu for Nov 6, 2015

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Thu Nov 5 12:12:49 EST 2015

From: Jason Castonguay

Hi everyone.

This week on Main Menu, Randy and I, along with our guest, Nimer Jaber, are talking all about Android. We include a little comparing and contrasting with regards to iOS. Here’s a brief run-down, in no particular order,  of the topics covered:

*	Android accessibility early on
*	Differences with Android OS depending on brand and cellular carrier
*	Accessibility and other advantages with Android
*	Advantages with iOS
*	Varying degrees of accessibility support depending on brand
*	What homework one must do when preparing to buy an Android device

9:00 P.M. Eastern.

Tune in:

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone: