[Mm-friends] This week on Main Menu for November 20, 2015

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:26:31 EST 2015

Hello friends.

This week on Main Menu, we invite Mike Calvo to speak with us about what has been happening at Serotek. You’ll hear his thoughts on what has been developing with regard to how operating systems provide access to screen readers as well as what changes are coming to Serotek and how they plan to redefine how the user and their screen reader come together.

Afterward, Randy and I will talk about our memories of the early days of System Access and, in the process, I slipped and went back a bit further than I realized. We furthermore touch on some ideas we have up our sleeves for future episodes.

You can listen at

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

tonight at 9PM Eastern or via the handy, new ACB Link iOS app. No computer and no app? No problem. Listen on the phone by calling

(605) 475-8130

Thanks so much and enjoy the show!

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>