[Mm-friends] It was A Big Week In Tech This Week and MainMenu Will Tell You All About it

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:39:22 EDT 2015

It was a busy week for new tech this week, and we will tell you about all
the new tech happenings this week, and we will feature:

Johnathen Mosen  with part 2 of the announcement and new features in Jaws 17
and also the latest release of Magic large print software this week.

Then David Woodbridge tells us about the three big new features in the
recently released KNFB Reader app.

You will not want to miss this show or you may not know what you have missed
in new tech this week.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org