[Mm-friends] This week on Main Menu for April 1, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:33:57 CEST 2016

Hello everyone!

I am supposed to be at work right now. Wow! I feel crazed as technology is having its way with me. At any rate, I sent this announcement out, but it may not have gone through, so here it is again, just inc are.

Hi there, everyone!

This is a really tight show. We are very excited to be reaching out to many companies and bringing some new voices onto the program. Jeff Bishop has graciously zipped all over the CSUN16 exhibit hall and given us some great coverage from companies like Humanware, Envision America, AI Squared, National Braille Press, Baum, American Printing House for the Blind, and more.

Providing us with a little break in the middle of all this, Jenine brings us two tips regarding the TapTapSee and Uber apps.

We want to remind you that KNFB Reader is having a sale on their app from the first to the fifth of April. The app is on sale for $84.99 instead of its usual price.

Finally, we are excited to have recorded an interview with Winston Chen, the developer of the Voice Dream Reader app. He released version 4.0 yesterday. However, you’ll have to wait to hear that next week. Smile.

Thanks so much for listening and enjoy the show!

-Jason

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com <mailto:jcast77 at gmail.com>>