[Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Sun Apr 3 10:05:50 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Last week’s show was packed with interviews from CSUN. giant thanks to Jeff for all his work on the Exhibit Floor.

Over the next weeks we’ll be bringing you more in depth interviews with some of the companies he spoke with. We want to know what you’d like to know though?

It’s hard to answer all of the questions we might have during an interview in a place like an exhibit hall but when we take it personal, we can expand on things a bit.

Have another listen to the show and send us some questions.