[Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!

Carrie Francis carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 4 08:02:02 CEST 2016

Hello.
I was wondering if Jeff could do me a favor.
I am currently looking for a way to receive stereo sound through bone conduction, but conventional methods, like the Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid and the Cocklear Implant will not help me. There was one exhibitor at CSUN who is working on technology with the IPhone which would allow me to have this ability. I tried to find his paper, but I have had no luck. Could Jeff find this person and ask him about his project and its progress? Thank you.