[Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!

Carrie Francis carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 4 08:13:14 CEST 2016

Here is the info on what I am looking for from the CAN-SUN archives. I would really really appreciate it if Jeff could get a hold of this person and find out about what he is doing. I have tried everything I can think of, but I cannot find his work. Any help he could give me is appreciated. Thanks!

Considering the Possibility of a 3D Sound by Bone ConductionPhone.Presenter:
Hirochi Enoue
EducationHiroaki Inoue