[Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!

Carrie Francis carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 4 09:10:47 CEST 2016

I'm not sure if he was an exhibitor or presenting a paper. I think it is the latter.

From: mm-friends at acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!
To: mm-friends at acbradio.org
CC: jeninems at icloud.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:11:29 +0000

This is a fascinating topic. Was this developer an exhibitor or someone who presented a paper?
My husband is getting his hearing aids set on Wednesday to be able to use his shiny new iPod. We’ll see how that goes. His levels and hearing are very different in each ear.

On Apr 4, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Carrie Francis via Mm-friends <mm-friends at acbradio.org> wrote:Hello.
I was wondering if Jeff could do me a favor.
I am currently looking for a way to receive stereo sound through bone conduction, but conventional methods, like the Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid and the Cocklear Implant will not help me. There was one exhibitor at CSUN who is working on technology with the IPhone which would allow me to have this ability. I tried to find his paper, but I have had no luck. Could Jeff find this person and ask him about his project and its progress? Thank you.