[Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Mon Apr 4 11:20:14 CEST 2016

We will see what we can do.

From: Carrie Francis via Mm-friends [mailto:mm-friends at acbradio.org]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 5:13 AM
To: mm-friends at acbradio.org
Cc: Carrie Francis <carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mm-friends] This past week's show and more!

Here is the info on what I am looking for from the CAN-SUN archives. I would really really appreciate it if Jeff could get a hold of this person and find out about what he is doing. I have tried everything I can think of, but I cannot find his work. Any help he could give me is appreciated. Thanks!

Considering the Possibility of a 3D Sound by Bone ConductionPhone.Presenter: <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/www.csun.edu?p=eyJzIjoiNzNqQTFLMTBhSmczUzd4ZWwtdUg2MktHQk80IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvd3d3LmNzdW4uZWR1XFxcL2NvZFxcXC9jb25mZXJlbmNlXFxcLzIwMTZcXFwvc2Vzc2lvbnNcXFwvaW5kZXgucGhwXFxcL3B1YmxpY1xcXC9wcmVzZW50YXRpb25zXFxcL3ZpZXdcXFwvMTc4XCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiNGY5NmQ1OGNhYjdkNDhhMGExMDY5MjY3ZWMxNzhkNzRcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCJkOWY0MmJkNWMyMjMzNzM2OGI0ZmVlZGE0ODU2ZjI0YzIzZmE5N2Y2XCJdfSJ9>
Hirochi Enoue

Education

Hiroaki Inoue