[Mm-friends] Sneak Preview of this week's show!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Wed Apr 6 08:21:50 CEST 2016

Guess what? Because you all are on the Main Menu Friends list, you get a special sneak preview of this week’s show! I know, how will you contain your excitement?

I’m sure many of you are fans of the iOS and Android app Voice dream Reader. We have a great interview with the app’s creator and developer, Winston Chen. You will get to learn about the new features of this update and if you’ve never used Voice Dream  Reader before, you will want to do so when we’re done. trust me.

We’ve got a few surprises up our sleeves, and microphones for you as well so tell your friends to tell their friends to tune in to Main Menu on ACb Radio!

Jenine Stanley,
Main Menu Team