[Mm-friends] Jason catches Fire!

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:53:24 CEST 2016

Hi everyone.

So there’s a little confusion going on. Smile. Well, I can’t speak for Jenine, but we have had so much information coming in and have been scheduling interviews and talking about a lot. Main Menu will be airing at its usual time tomorrow evening at 9PM Eastern. Although our CSUN coverage did not discuss the Kindle Fire tablets, it was a Main Menu listener who contacted us via Twitter to ask if we would please cover these affordable tablets. In the process, we learned that Amazon has recently updated their accessibility software.

And with that, I leave you to hear all about it in this weeks’ show. Enjoy!

Best regards,

-Jason

Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>