[Mm-friends] kindle fire hd question

Ejaz Shah eashah67 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:11:35 CEST 2016

Exactly! iOs users expecting to use the same touch method on Fire OS or
Android. that's the problem. Android is a different operating system and
although some of the gestures seem to be similar to iOS gestures, they
are not exactly the same. For example, flicking on iOS is not the same
as swiping on Android. In general, Android works best with a lighter touch.