[Mm-friends] On another topic, Any thoughts about this week's show?

Lynnette Tatum techlynne46 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:37:09 CEST 2016

Agreed. I’ve really been enjoying the Main Menu shows and look forward to all the terrific tech to come.
Regards,
Lynnette
To: mm-friends at acbradio.org
Cc: Don Barrett
Subject: Re: [Mm-friends] On another topic, Any thoughts about this week's show?

First, a huge and sincere thank-you to Main Menu and its staff and hard-working interviewers/demonstrators for doing such an awesome job in bringing us the latest information about all of the products we need and care so much about.

Truly impressive and top-notch work.

Loved the interview with Larry; I am really curious how the APH, NFB, and Perkins readers will differ in their feature sets.  Talk about a reader smack-down.  And of course, we the consumers will be the beneficiaries of the competition.

Certainly fascinating times.

Keep up the great work.

Don Barrett