[Mm-friends] Did you click your Like Button for this week's show?

Cullen G gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:14:01 CEST 2016

Hi All,
First, thank you all so much for producing such a fabulous show. I’ve been listening almost every week. The highlight of this weeks show for me was definitely the look at the B2G from National Braille press. When I heard it was finally shipping, I was very excited. However, this excitement quickly wore off when I saw the specks for the device. I’m glad reviews of the unit are finally coming in, and maybe they will make me change my mind. I definitely want to see more coverage on both the Braillenote Touch and the Neobraille. I’m especially interested in the touch, and think it’s a huge improvement over the apex. Let’s just say, I want one!!!
Thanks and keep up the great work,
Cullen