[Mm-friends] Audio Description of Olympics

Kathy Blackburn kblackbn at samobile.net
Sat Aug 6 18:21:35 CEST 2016

Comcast is not available here.  At our house, we are unfortunately on
Time Warner. I have checked our local NBC affiliate and the NBC Sports
channel,. So far, the SAP channel has Spanish.  I suspect that will be
the case for the duration.

I have downloaded the NBC Sports app onto my iPhone 6+ running IOS
9.3.4.  I got only one clip to play, and there's no description,
despite my having audio description enabled in the accessibility settings.

Has anyone else had any success with the NBC sports app?  BTW, the
Android version gets better ratings in the Google Play Store than the
IOS version, but I don't know if Android has a setting for enabling
audio description.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn at SAMobile.net