[Mm-friends] Audio Description of Olympics

Carrie Francis carrieefrancis at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 6 18:39:24 CEST 2016

Hey, Kathy.
Sorry to hear that you do not have Comcast at your home. Unfortunately, you will not be able to get audio description on the NBC Sports app that you downloaded, as audio description is not being provided in the app. You might want to contact your local NBC station and explain to them what is going on to try and solve the problem. Speak, soon!