[Mm-friends] This week's Main Menu goes for the Gold!

Jenine Stanley dragonwalker64 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:44:58 CEST 2016

Unfortunately the description of the opening and closing ceremonies is only available on demand from Comcast for their subscribers.

Coverage with video description is available only during the Prime Time show which runs from 8:00pm to Midnight, Eastern US time. that coverage is available to anyone on the regular NBC Sports channel via the SAP channel.

We can’t confirm, or deny for that matter, that such coverage will be available via the NBC Sports apps. Joel didn’t think so but wasn’t sure.

Yes, if you do tune in via Comcast or NBC Sports during the opening and closing ceremonies using the SaP channel, you will hear Spanish.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64 at gmail.com