[Mm-friends] The Adventures of Main Menu this week!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Aug 19 07:51:10 CEST 2016

Attention all nerds, geeks and people who just like comics! What? Comics? We’re blind, you say. Comics are visual, Jenine. This week on Main Menu we tackle the myth that the world of comics and graphic novels is a purely visual medium with our guest Guy Hasson, founder of Comics Empower, the comic book store for the blind. So come get your comic book geek on!

Join us on Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Mainstream. <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiRlg1eTQzbkdxenFTbGxOZ0dOdGdOdks2OXhJIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL21haW5zdHJlYW1cXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMTJhZWFlOGU5Y2RmNDIwYWIxM2YyMTQ0ZWM2MmNjZTZcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI5NmUwMDc1YmIyOTY5Y2M2M2VjZGE0OWVlOWZjYWUwMjg2N2QyYjZjXCJdfSJ9> The show repeats every 4 hours for the next 24 hours after airing. You can also subscribe to us via your favorite podcast app. Just look for Main Menu. Follow us on twitter at @MainMenu <http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/twitter.com?p=eyJzIjoiejlJMDEwOWN4UTRKVlc0d2V3TWFoNWROY3U0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvdHdpdHRlci5jb21cXFwvbWFpbm1lbnVcIixcImlkXCI6XCIxMmFlYWU4ZTljZGY0MjBhYjEzZjIxNDRlYzYyY2NlNlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjIwNWM0ODk0YTY2MjcwZjdhY2I3Yzk5MzU3NmRjMjgxOTc0MzBhNzJcIl19In0>.
You can also listen to the show by phone, 605) 475-8130.