[Mm-friends] The Adventures of Main Menu this week!

Jenine Stanley dragonwalker64 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:31:21 CEST 2016

Hi, if you have any podcast app for Android, just put the url listed in our promo into that app and you should be signed up for the podcast. If you want to listen live, you can do so via your web browser in Android by going to that url.

My fellow Main Menu team members can elaborate more.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64 at gmail.com