[Mm-friends] This week's info for Main Menu

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Jul 21 18:13:09 CEST 2016

Ok, so I was working on a hot rap to tease you all for this week’s show. Don’t worry, I gave that idea up when my cat left the room, the dogs took their toys and hid and my husband preferred the 90 degree plus heat to hearing me try to rhyme with the rhythm.

Oh yeah, about this week’s show? Why would I even consider a rapping tease you ask? Well, now, you’ll just have to wait for the official announcement. Muhahaha!