[Mm-friends] Did you catch all that 4-1-1?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Sun Jul 24 16:15:16 CEST 2016

Hey Main Menu Friends, Yes! I’m back, writing your favorite teasers and poking you all about Friday’s show! Aren’t you lucky?

So, now that we know who owns the tech in the Charlson home, and that Derek and Jessica are flat out amazing people, what did you all think of the show?

You won’t believe what we’ve got coming up for you either in the coming weeks. The Dog Days of summer are upon us but we’re not just resting in the shade by the pool…mostly because I don’t think any of us on your intrepid Main Menu Team have pools, but I digress.

It’s already been a hot summer for technology and we’re here to fan the flames, not complain about the temperatures.

Jenine and Main Menu Team!