[Mm-friends] How'd ya like that bondfire?

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:05:03 CEST 2016

Hey there, Mary!

I am totally with you on that one. We have a glider out back on which I love to sit and simply enjoy nature. I do bring a book out there from time to time, but it’s a great spot for meditation, observation, and introspection. I love the birdsong, crickets, and cicadas, not to mention the fresh air.  :)

-Jason

Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>