[Mm-friends] Kangaroo mini pc

Mike Coulombe kb8aey0 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 22:19:51 CEST 2016

      Hi, I didn't forget about the Kangaroo, I just wasn't able to do
anything about getting one until today. I should have mine in a week or
so. At this time I don't have things set up to do a recording, but if
people want a review I'll be glad to write one and send it as a message
telling the bad first to avoid wasting the time of anyone who sees any
of those things as a deal breaker. It will be a couple weeks before I
can have a review ready, but if there's interest let me know.

    Mike.