[Mm-friends] This week on Main Menu for June 17, 2016

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 01:42:57 CEST 2016

Hi Brent.

I found out about this Channels app through Chad, the guest we interviewed, and so I’m still exploring options myself. I don’t know if you can use it for DVR type recording, but if you could, that would be great and probably only be limited by the amount of memory in the AppleTV. I do know that you can pause and it will buffer up to 90 minutes of TV. Apparently, even if you didn’t have the SAP option on before you paused a program, you can resume with SAP enabled and it will have captured that audio. I thought that was interesting.

I have heard of HDMI splitters, so I’m pretty certain they are easily available.

Happy tinkering.  :)

-Jason

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>