[Mm-friends] Main Menu mixed bag

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Jun 28 18:35:33 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Just a note to check in and see what you thought of our mixed bag of technology last week. I think we’ve sufficiently recovered from both WWDC and Mergification to bring you some juicy summer tech.

This week is another mixed bag with something for everyone we hope, well, almost everyone.

But wait! I can’t tell ya about that yet!

Let’s just say we’ll have hopping computers, Harry Potter characters, or are they apps, and much more.

Then it’s time for convention! We’ll be busy in Minneapolis and hope to bring you back tons of good tech, well, tech interviews and news. Now if anyone wants to actually buy us technology to review…

Jenine and the Main Menu Gang!